Friday, March 20, 2009

Chelsea

chelsea 1000pix chelsea presents1000pix This is my second daughter Chelsea who is in the 5th grade.  Chelsea is a caring and sensitive child who respects others.  She claims not to like school and I have to force her to read, but she seem to understand her math.  This child is not into organized activities like my first daughter.  At this time she is taking swimming lessons that she does not want to take.  Swimming is a life saving skill that I insist she become good at.

Chelsea does  like to play (WOW) World of Warcraft on her computer.  WOW is an online game that you must level up in and can be quite challenging at times.  She also likes to take our two dogs to the park for some time of play and a picnic.  Chelsea enjoys family gatherings and celebrating holidays.  I’m looking forward to see what her interests may be as she moves on to middle school.

No comments: